3/11/2009

Paramedic future

Well yesterday I received a call from the head of the Paramedic program at my school and was told I was accepted!!! I will graduate in May 2010!!!

I also just applied for a job that would have me only working weekends and some holidays which would be perfect for me as a job. That way it would allow me to still take classes while working so I have money. YAY!

Also I was looking for future jobs and found a really cool one in the state I was planning on living in when I grow up. And a house I could rent for $500 a month. which would be awesome times 10. But who knows in a year and a half I might have saved enough money that I would be able to buy a house. Mostly kidding I will not have that much money. However I have been trying to figure out how to make everything I would want and need to take with me into my car so I could drive there with everything I own. Probably not going to happen I will need to borrow or rent a big truck and trailer.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment